A vast majority of people get confounded when we discuss about the project life cycle in primary/ secondary research. In this blog, we’ll let you know the steps involved in this process.
- Questionnaire designing
- Clients(MRAs, consulting, aggregators) mostly provide this and is available during the initial scope
- On some occasion clients from education sector or media or new entrant needs hand holding for Questionnaire designing
- Research associates with specific skillset to be hired inhouse
- Clients’ adamant of designing tool so need specific skill set programmers
- Prominent MR tools are decipher, confirmit, Qualtrics and survey monkey etc.
- Outsourcing to outside reliable vendor partners increases the scope for business as they can design survey on any tool
- As business scales up, we can hire programmers for inhouse activities
- Fielding of survey
- Third party data can be utilized, it can even be integrated in DIY tool
- Specific vendors can be chosen based on clients as all clients have different sense of data understanding and requirements
- Vendor management is key aspect from revenue point
- For offline survey need to have preferred vendor considering geography and type of target audience
- Data Sharing
- Data can be shared in excel, SPSS, ASCII format
- In case of Survey programming outsourced, it’s advisable to outsource the data processing activities as well
- Data presentation
The Research outcomes can be presented in various meaningful, understandable and structured formats and further can be exported in the following formats.
- Strong visuals with various options
- Excel Reports
- Story writing and Key Insights
MR Buddies CRM Provides Centralized Approach to manage CATI, CAWI, Sales, Pre-Sales, Marketing, Surveys Programming Link Centrally at one place.